Most leaders are self taught when it comes to Microsoft
Office®. Typically, you know how to do
what you do all the time. What happens
when your business or ministry grows, expands, or changes? You are technically left behind, and the need
to expand your technical knowledge and skills exist. It’s time for some formal training. Here is what you’ll learn.
Course Length: 6 hours
- Using Workbooks Sheets - Grouping, modifying, and working with formulas across multiple sheets, locking and freezing titles
- Managing the Workbook Display - Setting view options, creating custom views, using cell comments, splitting windows, working with views, sorting data
- Using Named Ranges - Create and use name ranges, working with calculations within named ranges
- Charting concepts - Creating, modifying, and printing charts
- Working with graphic objects
Training Materials: Each student will receive a manual designed to be used as both an in-class and after-class reference tool.
Class Location: Virtually or at your business, organization, or ministry
Course Prerequisites: This course is designed for learners who have a working knowledge of the keyboard, the mouse, Microsoft Windows, and have successfully completed Introduction to Excel.
Technology can serve as the key to your leadership success. Enroll now and don't get left behind because of technological advances.
This class is offered for a $350 donation per person and $1,750 for a group of six. You, ministry or business leader, are trained for free!